.


"I'm not a Salesperson, I'm a Property Matchmaker. I introduce client houses until they find the ONE they LOVE"


Special arrangements for those who deal with me:

  •  Loan rejected deposit is 100% refunded
  • We can assist and help you solve if your loan is rejected, we try to make it approve!!
  • Maximum discount for other fees
  • Fast selling units that are under market value
  • Viewing appointment can be held immediately
  • Get your dream house with me !!!
  • Owners are welcome to list their property unit to me.
  • We do all the work for you, you just view the unit and relax and enjoy while waiting for your new house!
  • Commission get from owner, BUYER PAY AGENT RM0!!!
  • We assist LOAN & LAWYER service
  • If loan rejected, 100% GUARANTEE REFUND TO YOU!

 

What are you waiting for?? Pick up your phone and call now!!

OR WHATSAPP ME FOR MORE INFORMATION



OR Call Me at 010 8383 769

 


MOHAMAD HASWARDI BIN MORSHIDI

REAL ESTATE NEGOTIATOR (REN55468)

AZMI & CO (ESTATE AGENCY) SDN BHD (127463-T)(E(1)0553)

https://azmico.com.my/

E-mail : haswardi.azmico@gmail.com

FB Page : https://www.facebook.com/mhhartanahsarawak

 

Disclaimer: Persons responding to this advertisement are not required to pay any estate agency advertising fees as properties referred to this advertisement is already retained by the principal.